The cockroaches are primarily found in areas with warm weather. One cannot imagine the extent of the destruction this species can produce if not eliminated before they populate unmeasurably. According to WHO, cockroaches are unhygienic species that cause a lot of health issues, one of which triggers asthma if they leave any kind of touch over the food. Indian families frequently use a variety of techniques to get rid of rats and cockroaches in their homes. These kinds of creatures enter the residence in search of food and water. Fortunately, getting rid of roaches in your flat can be done in a certain way.
Although there are alternative methods, anti-cockroach sprays are one of the quickest and simplest ways to get rid of cockroaches. Laxman Rekhaa cockroach spray has active chemicals like Deltamethrin technical and allethrin technical. These technicals result in superfast action and give complete protection from crawling insects.
What could be more annoying than having a cockroach walk over your food while you were gone for a short period of time? The thought of it makes a person disgusted. Cockroaches come into direct touch with our kitchen facilities, which makes them more likely to transfer infections into our houses. The same cockroaches that are found near sewage are touching the food and contaminating it with harmful bacteria and viruses like E. coli O157, Salmonella, Clostridium botulinum, etc which cause diarrhea, Cholera, Dysentery, Gastroenteritis, Giardia, Leprosyetc. Thus, the eradication of cockroaches with the help of Laxmanrekhaa Spray is an effective way to prevent illnesses from spreading among your family.
A home with cockroaches increases the risk of food poisoning and other dangerous illnesses. The formulation in Laxman Rekha aerosol insecticide spray causes cockroaches to become disoriented whenever it comes in contact with their skin. It consequently penetrates their bodies and remains on their skin. Gradually the nerves get affected by the chemical which causes the elimination of cockroaches.
• In Indian streets, the most frequent causes are open holes, sewage pipelines, or an accumulation of tainted water or trash. Homes are located close to these locations due to space limitations, especially in places like Mumbai where the population residing is large, so houses are ill-planned in contrast to hygiene, making it simple for cockroaches to target the homes and readily enter your kitchen and other hygienic areas, where you would never want to see them.
• Leaving dirty dishes to be washed later is another factor contributing to the cockroach infestation in the kitchen. Pests are frequently drawn to culinary leftovers. They are attracted to the smell of food and since the kitchen is where food is prepared, it can be extremely difficult to get rid of them once the kitchen is infested.
• Cockroaches can live without food but not without water, so they are drawn into homes when they detect water nearby, notably from leaking faucets, tanks left open, and other areas of stored water.
Use cockroach spray to get rid of cockroaches now that you are aware of how it works. One of the top cockroach killer sprays on the market is Laxman Rekhaa. Its name describes a variety of attributes. Learn what they are now:
• Laxman Rekhaa sprays are more efficient since they can get too unsightly locations, such as the bathroom pipes or washbasin sink, — particularly considering the fact that cockroaches prefer to be in dark and hidden from human sight. To get rid of them as quickly as possible, consistently spray these areas twice daily with the Laxmanrekhaa cockroach spray.
• Laxman Rekhaa spray covers a maximum area as compared to gel or other product types. Consequently, it is best to use it just once every 15 days.
• Cockroaches infest garbage cans or dustbins that contain leftover food. Applying spray around the dustbin and sink holes so that the cockroaches can come in contact with the chemicals while they are searching for food in these regions.
•It is much more effective when applied at corners, cracks and crevices as they move through the smallest spaces in homes to avoid contact with people.
Laxman Rekhaa has proven itself clinically and tested non-fatal for humans and pets. We are unaffected by the minimal amount of chemicals present around us. But, WARNING! However, you should never be less careful but apply it with the following points in your mind.
• When a chemical enters the body through the skin, it is said to be absorbed dermally. Although the spray's ingredients don't directly impact any human organs, it is nevertheless advisable to avoid spray contact with skin out of an abundance of caution as it is hazardous.
•Keep away from Inhaling spray while you spray it since it can cause discomfort in breathing if it enters your respiratory system.
• If the spray comes in contact with you, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
• Avoid spraying close to the dining area or where you usually sit to eat. So As to avoid food coming into contact with the chemicals.
Laxman Rekhaa cockroach killer spray is tested and proven to be effective with its initial usage of it. People trying to get rid of cockroaches must give them a try and make their homes hygienic and avoid such hazardous diseases caused by these species.