Incepted by Midas Hygiene Industries. The Original Laxmanrekhaa is India’s first and most popular insecticide chalk. Very effective against cockroaches as well as ants and a runaway best-seller. The Original Laxmanrekhaa is extremely easy and safe to use. The wrapper on the chalk ensures there is no direct contact of the chalk with the human body. The Original Laxmanrekhaa is a copyright and trademark registered brand of Midas.
Instructions to use:
- Peel the wrapper to expose the tip of the chalk making it easy to draw lines
- For best results, use the chalk to draw lines on the floor, in the corners, and cracks & crevices in the walls and in areas where cockroaches and ants commonly breed and multiply. The idea is to draw lines where cockroaches and ants are likely to cross.
- On smooth surfaces such as kitchen sinks made out of stainless steel, you can place old newspapers on the smooth surfaces and use The Original Laxmanrekhaa to draw lines on the newspaper.
- Do not forget to use The Original Laxmanrekhaa inside the cupboard, beds and living room furniture. Cockroaches and ants are known to hide and breed in these intricate places.
- The effect of the lines drawn is long-lasting. After use, the lines can be easily wiped off when cleaning the floor.