Cockroaches, often colloquially referred to as "Ghar ka Bhedi", an insider who does the maximum damage, are not just unsettling pests but also potential carriers of diseases. In this article, we'll explore the sneaky ways these ugly and yucky crawling creatures infiltrate our homes, survive against all odds, and the diseases they carry to share with us unfortunately. Moreover, we'll introduce an effective solution, Laxman Rekhaa Herbal Spray, best anti cockroach spray to keep your home safe and healthy.
Cockroaches are renowned for their agility. Their quick movements make them adept at creeping into every nook and corner of our homes, be it the bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen. Attempts to eliminate them with a broom or shoe often prove challenging, as these creatures are equipped to sense danger and swiftly change direction when attacked with shoes, chappal, news paper, broom etc. Their bodies are surprisingly resilient, capable of withstanding the pressure from a broom or shoe, allowing them to escape through holes and crevices and all efforts to get rid of it goes in vain and no wonder it also take our peace of mind. Some might find it even difficult to sleep until that creature breathing inside that holes is crushed to death.
You might be surprised by knowing, cockroaches exhibit incredible resilience, surviving for more than 45 days without food, relying solely on water. Their breeding prowess is equally impressive, with female cockroaches capable of producing multiple eggs throughout their lifetime.
Bathrooms is first choice of habitats for cockroaches. These spaces provide an regular supply of food and water, as they feed on food crumbs in washbasins and drain pipes, growing in size. If you ever catch a cockroach in latrine seat, don’t bother flushing, even the act of flushing one down the toilet may seem futile, as it can still emerge out of nowhere. The key to reducing their presence lies in maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in these areas.
The kitchen, with its diverse array of food, becomes another good real estate for cockroaches. Their scavenger nature drives them to seek out leftover food particles, crumbs, and even unconventional food sources like wax, gum, and paper with glue. Some cockroaches have been known to feed on soap, showcasing their adaptability to various environments. Don’t forget, they have survived through dinosaur’s era.
Despite our best efforts to exterminate cockroaches, they shows unique survival strategies that make it completely impossible to eradicate them to zero. Understanding their behaviours, especially in different seasons, is crucial for effective pest control.
During the summer months, cockroaches, like many insects, require water for survival during 38-45 degree Celsius in India. In the summer, they may rely on outdoor sources such as puddles, leaking faucets, building pipes or dew on plants to fulfill their water needs. Homes are perfect place as it has water and food in sufficient quantity. Research concludes hot climate stimulate metabolism in cockroaches, leading to increased movement in search of food and suitable habitats. You may encounter them more during summer compared to winter.
In colder temperatures, cockroaches may seek refuge indoors, finding warmth and shelter in our homes. You often find cockroaches behind buildings, they take advantage of the structural features of buildings to survive winter, taking cover under sewage covers, water pipelines. They may hide in wall voids or in other protected areas where they can avoid direct exposure to the cold. They often gravitate towards kitchen areas as it is warm due to constant heat generated from stove.
While cockroaches do not spread diseases directly like mosquitoes, they carry health risks indirectly. Cockroaches are attracted to garbage bins and spoiled food where pathogens take ride on their bodies and enters our homes, these pathogens are drop off at different location in house. Even in meticulously clean kitchens, cockroaches can deposit bacteria and other pathogens, contaminating food storage cabinets.
Moreover, cockroaches can harbour disease-causing microorganisms in their digestive systems. Cockroaches often drop saliva, faeces, and even they have habit of vomiting food before ingestion. This method of disease transmission poses a potential health threat to people living in that house.
Cockroaches can carry over 60 different types of pathogenic bacteria, fungi, worms, and viruses. The diseases they can transmit include food poisoning, diarrhea, vomiting, staph infections, urinary tract infections, digestive problems, sepsis, allergies, asthma, and even typhoid.
In the battle against cockroach-related health hazards, a powerful weapon which comes with affordable price tag is essential. Laxmanrekhaa Herbal Insects Spray emerges as the most effective cockroach killer spray in India. Infused with the goodness of herbal extracts found in India, this “Made in India” spray not only eliminates cockroaches but also ensures the safety of your family and your four legs friends cum family member.
1. Herbal Formulation: Manufactured with dedicated research teams and derived from plant extracts, the spray is free from harmful chemicals, ensuring the well-being of your family and pets.
2. Highly Effective: Laxman Rekhaa Herbal Spray is proven to be highly effective in eliminating cockroaches as well as lizard, spiders, ants, termites etc offering a long-lasting solution to your pest problems.
3. Safe for Indoor Use: The spray is safe for use indoors, just aim at infested area and spray, making it an ideal choice for protecting your kitchen, bathroom, and living spaces.
4. Easy to Use: With a user-friendly design, the spray can be applied effortlessly, providing a convenient solution for homeowners.
With Laxman Rekhaa Herbal Insects Spray, you not only eliminate these unwanted invaders but also create a healthier and safer living environment for your family and pets. Grab this proven, innovative powerful solution from Laxmanrekhaa and bid farewell to the health risks associated with cockroaches in your home.
Remember, a pest-free home is a healthy home. Act now to protect what matters most—your loved ones!
The cockroaches are primarily found in areas with warm weather. One cannot imagine the extent of the destruction this species can produce if not eliminated before they populate unmeasurably. According to WHO, cockroaches are unhygienic species that cause a lot of health issues, one of which triggers asthma if they leave any kind of touch over the food. Indian families frequently use a variety of techniques to get rid of rats and cockroaches in their homes. These kinds of creatures enter the residence in search of food and water. Fortunately, getting rid of roaches in your flat can be done in a certain way.
Although there are alternative methods, anti-cockroach sprays are one of the quickest and simplest ways to get rid of cockroaches. Laxman Rekhaa cockroach spray has active chemicals like Deltamethrin technical and allethrin technical. These technicals result in superfast action and give complete protection from crawling insects.
What could be more annoying than having a cockroach walk over your food while you were gone for a short period of time? The thought of it makes a person disgusted. Cockroaches come into direct touch with our kitchen facilities, which makes them more likely to transfer infections into our houses. The same cockroaches that are found near sewage are touching the food and contaminating it with harmful bacteria and viruses like E. coli O157, Salmonella, Clostridium botulinum, etc which cause diarrhea, Cholera, Dysentery, Gastroenteritis, Giardia, Leprosyetc. Thus, the eradication of cockroaches with the help of Laxmanrekhaa Spray is an effective way to prevent illnesses from spreading among your family.
A home with cockroaches increases the risk of food poisoning and other dangerous illnesses. The formulation in Laxman Rekha aerosol insecticide spray causes cockroaches to become disoriented whenever it comes in contact with their skin. It consequently penetrates their bodies and remains on their skin. Gradually the nerves get affected by the chemical which causes the elimination of cockroaches.
• In Indian streets, the most frequent causes are open holes, sewage pipelines, or an accumulation of tainted water or trash. Homes are located close to these locations due to space limitations, especially in places like Mumbai where the population residing is large, so houses are ill-planned in contrast to hygiene, making it simple for cockroaches to target the homes and readily enter your kitchen and other hygienic areas, where you would never want to see them.
• Leaving dirty dishes to be washed later is another factor contributing to the cockroach infestation in the kitchen. Pests are frequently drawn to culinary leftovers. They are attracted to the smell of food and since the kitchen is where food is prepared, it can be extremely difficult to get rid of them once the kitchen is infested.
• Cockroaches can live without food but not without water, so they are drawn into homes when they detect water nearby, notably from leaking faucets, tanks left open, and other areas of stored water.
Use cockroach spray to get rid of cockroaches now that you are aware of how it works. One of the top cockroach killer sprays on the market is Laxman Rekhaa. Its name describes a variety of attributes. Learn what they are now:
• Laxman Rekhaa sprays are more efficient since they can get too unsightly locations, such as the bathroom pipes or washbasin sink, — particularly considering the fact that cockroaches prefer to be in dark and hidden from human sight. To get rid of them as quickly as possible, consistently spray these areas twice daily with the Laxmanrekhaa cockroach spray.
• Laxman Rekhaa spray covers a maximum area as compared to gel or other product types. Consequently, it is best to use it just once every 15 days.
• Cockroaches infest garbage cans or dustbins that contain leftover food. Applying spray around the dustbin and sink holes so that the cockroaches can come in contact with the chemicals while they are searching for food in these regions.
•It is much more effective when applied at corners, cracks and crevices as they move through the smallest spaces in homes to avoid contact with people.
Laxman Rekhaa has proven itself clinically and tested non-fatal for humans and pets. We are unaffected by the minimal amount of chemicals present around us. But, WARNING! However, you should never be less careful but apply it with the following points in your mind.
• When a chemical enters the body through the skin, it is said to be absorbed dermally. Although the spray's ingredients don't directly impact any human organs, it is nevertheless advisable to avoid spray contact with skin out of an abundance of caution as it is hazardous.
•Keep away from Inhaling spray while you spray it since it can cause discomfort in breathing if it enters your respiratory system.
• If the spray comes in contact with you, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
• Avoid spraying close to the dining area or where you usually sit to eat. So As to avoid food coming into contact with the chemicals.
Laxman Rekhaa cockroach killer spray is tested and proven to be effective with its initial usage of it. People trying to get rid of cockroaches must give them a try and make their homes hygienic and avoid such hazardous diseases caused by these species.